Songs of Hope and Healing with Crucial Conversations Preview
Courtesy of ABC 6/WSYX
by Latricia Polk
August 1st, 2020
Byron Stripling and Bobby Floyd performs on Good Day Columbus (GDC)
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) — It’s called the ‘Song of Hope and Jazz’ concert sponsored by the Columbus Urban League and the Jazz Arts group.
Columbus Jazz Arts Orchestra artistic director Byron Stripling discusses “Songs of Hope and Healing with Crucial Conversations’ to Good Day Columbus’ Maria Durant and Jackie Orozco.
It’s a special live stream concert filled with a joyous and uplifting hour of an inspirational song featuring Columbus’ finest musicians and crucial conversations on social justice and unity.
The live stream concert is Saturday, Aug. 1. at 7:00 PM on Facebook.
- Program Providing Replacement Income for Columbus Residents Recovering from COVID-19 Extended
- Columbus Urban League helping Black-owned businesses with new round of PPP loans
- Hundreds apply for seat on CPD Citizen Review Board
- Columbus officials plan addresses public safety and police reform efforts Thursday
- How the Columbus Urban League plans to get more PPP loans in the hands of Black-owned businesses