Songs of Hope and Healing with Crucial Conversations Preview
Courtesy of ABC 6/WSYX
by Latricia Polk
August 1st, 2020
Byron Stripling and Bobby Floyd performs on Good Day Columbus (GDC)
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) — It’s called the ‘Song of Hope and Jazz’ concert sponsored by the Columbus Urban League and the Jazz Arts group.
Columbus Jazz Arts Orchestra artistic director Byron Stripling discusses “Songs of Hope and Healing with Crucial Conversations’ to Good Day Columbus’ Maria Durant and Jackie Orozco.
It’s a special live stream concert filled with a joyous and uplifting hour of an inspirational song featuring Columbus’ finest musicians and crucial conversations on social justice and unity.
The live stream concert is Saturday, Aug. 1. at 7:00 PM on Facebook.
- Songs of Hope and Healing with Crucial Conversations Preview
- What Female and Minority Entrepreneurs Need to Know About MBE, WBE and EDGE Programs
- Editorial: Answer violence with a balance of community, police
- Columbus Urban League president discusses racial equality and police reform
- Invisible Olympians: Forty years later, the U.S. boycott of the 1980 Moscow Summer Games still resonates for the athletes