‘My husband ran to rebuild the middle class’: First Lady Jill Biden speaks at City Hall
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX) — First Lady Dr. Jill Biden arrived in Columbus right on time Wednesday, landing at John Glenn International Airport at 1 p.m. and spoke later in City Hall.
Biden was in the city to announce the launch of a “Workforce Hub” in partnership with Columbus State Community College and local labor unions.
“I’m so excited to see how this work changes people’s lives here in Columbus and in other regions,” the First Lady said.
- Black Father-Daughter Dance chance to make memories
- Father-daughter dance ‘the crown jewel’ of Black Girl Dad Week, Feb. 12-18
- Dispatch Guest Column: Stop ‘cancelling’ others. It’s time to rise above mistrust, open our minds and listen.
- Columbus Urban League planning to continue program to help youths stay out of crime
- Columbus looks to strengthen its neighborhood violence prevention program