Empowering small and minority business across Central Ohio
COVID-19 Response – The Columbus MBAC is committed to continuing to service its clients during this difficult time. While our offices are temporarily closed, our staff is available to assist you with your business-related needs. MBAC Updates are emailed each weekday to keep you up to date with resources and services that are available to you. If you are not a client and need services, please click the “Register for Services” button, and someone will contact you by the next business day.
Mission: To advance business opportunities for minority and small disadvantaged business enterprises, and provide market access that leads to sustainable business relationships.
- Technical Assistance
- One-on-One Counseling
- Financial Readiness Services
- Identifying Access to Capital
- Contract Assistance
- Bonding Programs
- Certification Assistance MBE/EDGE
Columbus Urban League
Huntington Empowerment Center
780 Mt. Vernon Ave.
Columbus, OH 43203
Ohio University Innovation Center
340 W. State Street
Athens, OH 45701
– Office is open daily Monday through Friday 8:00 – 4:30 PM
– Closed between 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM for lunch
– Walk-ins are Welcome 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM – No Fridays
– Counseling Services, By Appointment
Columbus Region MBAC Director
Business Counselor/ Program Administrator
Certification and Outreach Specialist