Emergency Rental Assistance

At your Columbus Urban League we are working to respond to the needs of those experiencing economic and financial challenges when it comes to paying rent and utilities.

Exactly What Is Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA)?
We know. It’s been a rough year and a half. It’s still rough. If you’re behind on your rent, ERA is a program to help you get caught up and back on track. Keep reading to learn more.

For those that have an active application with CUL:
We are working on ALL of the applications we have received. We have been inundated with requests and commit to handle every on-file application as efficiently and completely as possible so that each resident is stabilized, and each landlord is made whole.

Please refer to the online portal regarding updated status of the application.

For those that DO NOT have an active application with CUL:
Due to the enormous response, we are at the maximum number of applications for the funding we have available. Please check back here or refer to the online portal for updates on future funding as it becomes available.


Questions? Please email us at housingstabilization@cul.org or call 614-484-9110.